We're here to provide the highest level of service and communication. Our curating services ensure a seamless experience between clients and manufacturers, providing a wealth of product knowledge and problem-solving skills to help make your project run smoothly.
- favorite meal: adult lunchable, ie., charcuterie, if you’re fancy
- fears a dirty bathroom, but hates cleaning her own
- prefers last-minute getaways over vacations
- mama bear to her four year-old, strong-willed energizer bunny Mae
Meet Cara, spearheading Uniquely Level. She is local, a former designer, an experienced project manager, and your single point of contact, allowing for the customization process to be streamlined from conceptualization to installation and easy for you!
- takes Halloween very seriously
- insomniac baker
- goes to the movies just for the popcorn
- expert parallel parker
- connoisseur of pizza
With over 12 years of experience in the furniture industry, Erika strives to create the best experience possible for every client. Her extensive background in furniture sales, design and e-commerce has given her the tools to meet the needs of every project inquiry.
- originally from Boston — she’ll have the lobstah
- chocolate peanut butter anything is the way to her heart
- avid summertime tennis player
- will insist she doesn’t like karaoke but will always say yes to yell-singing to a room full of strangers
- cat mom to a fluffy white Persian cat named Jimmy