Our UniquelyLevel specialists have a deep understanding of custom complexity – the details, timelines, iterations, and management components that factor into the intricacy of specifying custom furniture. As an interior designer and project manager, working closely with our customers to consult on their custom needs creates the best experience possible.
Meet Cara, spearheading Uniquely Level. She is local, a former designer, an experienced project manager, and your single point of contact, allowing for the customization process to be streamlined from conceptualization to installation and easy for you!
- takes Halloween very seriously
- insomniac baker
- goes to the movies just for the popcorn
- expert parallel parker
- connoisseur of pizza
Cory thrives on happy customers and enjoys building strategy, teams, and processes to help customers achieve their goals. Cory’s focus on setting lofty goals and pursuing them with passion and a “can-do” attitude has helped Level Reps build a reputation as a trusted partner to the contract interiors industry.
- knows a lot of stuff
- named Level Reps co-worker of the year on multiple occasions
- likes ginger, uses ginger alot, also a ginger
- proud husband, father, short-order cook
lawn guy, laundry expert, general contractor
and picker-upper of legos
With a mentality for staying ahead of industry trends and creating a great brand experience, Shea’s entrepreneurial mindset keeps Level Reps evolving into a dynamic resource that is looked at as a leader within the contract furniture community.
- terrified of snakes and air turbulence
- hates the movie “snakes on a plane”
- colorblind and sufferer of fashion confusion
- would rather be boating
- enjoys working out once a month
- proud husband & daddy