Our UniquelyLevel specialists have a deep understanding of custom complexity – the details, timelines, iterations, and management components that factor into the intricacy of specifying custom furniture. As an interior designer and project manager, working closely with our customers to consult on their custom needs creates the best experience possible.
- knows a lot of stuff
- named Level Reps co-worker of the year on multiple occasions
- likes ginger, uses ginger alot, also a ginger
- proud husband, father, short-order cook lawn guy, laundry expert, general contractor and picker-upper of legos
With a mentality for staying ahead of industry trends and creating a great brand experience, Shea’s entrepreneurial mindset keeps Level Reps evolving into a dynamic resource that is looked at as a leader within the contract furniture community.
- terrified of snakes and air turbulence
- hates the movie “snakes on a plane”
- colorblind and sufferer of fashion confusion
- would rather be boating
- enjoys working out once a month
- proud husband & daddy