Our dedicated specialists are here to keep you up to date on all of our product lines and provide recommendations based on your specific project needs. With a passion for design, quality, and craftsmanship, we will guide you through our product offerings and provide you with the information and tools you need to make informed furniture selections for any space and any budget.
Account Executive – Dealer Sales
Combined with his furniture background, Travis also has experience in sports marketing and data and analytics. He takes pride in providing customers with solutions effectively, efficiently and with a smile.
- once won a chili cookoff
- will put (a lot of) giardiniera on anything
- 30 handicap golfer
- will play basketball with anyone at anytime
- proud husband and dog dad
Cory thrives on happy customers and enjoys building strategy, teams, and processes to help customers achieve their goals. Cory’s focus on setting lofty goals and pursuing them with passion and a “can-do” attitude has helped Level Reps build a reputation as a trusted partner to the contract interiors industry.
- knows a lot of stuff
- named Level Reps co-worker of the year on multiple occasions
- likes ginger, uses ginger alot, also a ginger
- proud husband, father, short-order cook
lawn guy, laundry expert, general contractor
and picker-upper of legos
With a mentality for staying ahead of industry trends and creating a great brand experience, Shea’s entrepreneurial mindset keeps Level Reps evolving into a dynamic resource that is looked at as a leader within the contract furniture community.
- terrified of snakes and air turbulence
- hates the movie “snakes on a plane”
- colorblind and sufferer of fashion confusion
- would rather be boating
- enjoys working out once a month
- proud husband & daddy