We're here to provide the highest level of service and communication. Level Services ensures a seamless experience between clients and manufacturers, providing a wealth of product knowledge and problem-solving skills to help make your project run smoothly.
- originally from Boston — she’ll have the lobstah
- chocolate peanut butter anything is the way to her heart
- avid summertime tennis player
- will insist she doesn’t like karaoke but will always say yes to yell-singing to a room full of strangers
- cat mom to a fluffy white Persian cat named Jimmy
Abby has knack for creative ancillary and accessories solutions to aid designers and dealers in their specification process. We’re excited to see her lead this new sector.
- favorite meal: adult lunchable, ie., charcuterie, if you’re fancy
- fears a dirty bathroom, but hates cleaning her own
- prefers last-minute getaways over vacations
- mama bear to her four year-old, strong-willed energizer bunny Mae
Cory thrives on happy customers and enjoys building strategy, teams, and processes to help customers achieve their goals. Cory’s focus on setting lofty goals and pursuing them with passion and a “can-do” attitude has helped Level Reps build a reputation as a trusted partner to the contract interiors industry.
- knows a lot of stuff
- named Level Reps co-worker of the year on multiple occasions
- likes ginger, uses ginger alot, also a ginger
- proud husband, father, short-order cook
lawn guy, laundry expert, general contractor
and picker-upper of legos
With a mentality for staying ahead of industry trends and creating a great brand experience, Shea’s entrepreneurial mindset keeps Level Reps evolving into a dynamic resource that is looked at as a leader within the contract furniture community.
- terrified of snakes and air turbulence
- hates the movie “snakes on a plane”
- colorblind and sufferer of fashion confusion
- would rather be boating
- enjoys working out once a month
- proud husband & daddy