Our specialists are dedicated to servicing our customers in an agile and knowledgeable way that forms valuable partnerships. We’re driven to be the go-to resource for the unique solutions that ultimately complete a space.
- once consumed 20 tacos and 5 glasses of milk in one sitting
- 9-year bowling league veteran
- going on 18 years with an unofficial golf handicap of 25
- proud papa of twin boys aka “the fellas” and their new baby sister
Cory thrives on happy customers and enjoys building strategy, teams, and processes to help customers achieve their goals. Cory’s focus on setting lofty goals and pursuing them with passion and a “can-do” attitude has helped Level Reps build a reputation as a trusted partner to the contract interiors industry.
- knows a lot of stuff
- named Level Reps co-worker of the year on multiple occasions
- likes ginger, uses ginger alot, also a ginger
- proud husband, father, short-order cook
lawn guy, laundry expert, general contractor
and picker-upper of legos
With a mentality for staying ahead of industry trends and creating a great brand experience, Shea’s entrepreneurial mindset keeps Level Reps evolving into a dynamic resource that is looked at as a leader within the contract furniture community.
- terrified of snakes and air turbulence
- hates the movie “snakes on a plane”
- colorblind and sufferer of fashion confusion
- would rather be boating
- enjoys working out once a month
- proud husband & daddy